I will bring a picture ID with Date of birth to prove that I am 18 years of age or older. (Sorry we do not take Skydivers who are under 18 years of age)
I understand the deposit to reserve my skydive is $50 per person and is NON-Refundable. Skydiving is a weather permitting activity, if the weather is unsafe for a skydive an alternate jump date can be arranged.
Does anyone jumping weigh over 200 pounds/91kgs, including clothing?
- We charge an additional $1.00 per pound for every pound over 200.
E.g. if you weigh 207 pounds you will be charged an extra $7.
- People 230 pounds or more must pay an additional $35 to jump.
E.g. if you weigh 231 pounds you will be charged an extra $31 + $35 = $66.
- Our weight limit for women is 230lbs and our weight limit for men is 250lbs.
Do you or anyone in your party have a physical limitation or condition that disables you to lift your legs or walk upstairs? You must be physically fit to skydive, if the instructor determines you are not he has the right to refuse service.
Plan on spending all day here. Normally you will spend less than four hours however weather can create major delays and may affect your ability to skydive that day. Give yourself an alternate date to jump if weather is not permitting.
Larger groups take longer than smaller groups.
- We require a $50 non-refundable deposit per person, which will go towards the cost of your jump.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please give us 48 hours’ notice, once your deposit has been charged we cannot refund the deposits only transfer them to a different day. If you do not show you will lose your deposit(s).
- If you are unable to go because of weather, don’t worry, you will NOT lose your deposit(s), we can transfer them to any day in the future, but they are still NON- refundable.
- We accept cash or credit card payment only. No checks. If paying by credit card, the cardholder and cardholder’s ID must be present.
- Dress comfortably. Wear shoes that fasten and are covering toes. Tennis shoes are ideal. No sandals, heels, or boots with hooks.
- Do not do drugs or alcohol within 8 hours prior to your jump, this would prohibit you from jumping. Having a medical marijuana card will not allow you to jump if we suspect you are under the influence. We have the right to refuse service for any reason.
- For driving directions to our facility click here.
- To check on weather conditions, you may call us before you leave home.
I agree that my card will be charged the amount that I select below, and agree to the reservation terms and conditions listed above
You will have the additional option to purchase video of your jump on the day, which will be paid in addition to the price above. Weight charges may also be applied as accepted in the Booking Conditions above.